Soak up the electric atmosphere the evening before the biggest day in the GAA Calendar. Watch as the stadium undergoes final preparations and the build-up begins throughout the grounds, while taking in all of the sights before making that spinetingling run through the players’ tunnel to get that incredible pitch side view surround by the sound of roaring crowds.
This tour includes spectacular pitch views from the upper tiers as well as a sneak peek in to the senior dressing rooms and a walk under the famous Hill 16. This tour will be the last to go through those dressing rooms before the teams the following day. This is one not to be missed for GAA fans!
So, join us before your team line out on one of the biggest sports stages in Europe!
- Access into the GAA Museum is included before your tour
- Match tickets are not included.
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised and dress appropriately for the weather.
- The tour lasts approximately 1 hour
- Entry is via St Joseph's Avenue (off the Clonliffe Road). No late admittance.
- Tour includes a match day goodie bag for all visitors